Thank you so much to Megan for this nomination! I’m thrilled that you enjoy my posts enough to nominate me, I’m overjoyed at just getting recognised in the blogging community.
What is the Liebster Award?
“Bloggers are a funny bunch. We read a lot, write a ton, scour the web for new content to consume, and even give ourselves awards for this stuff. That’s what the “Liebster Award” is – a recognition of bloggers by other bloggers. It’s only coincidental that the name is derived from the German word that means “beloved, or dear” in English. It’s been around in some form or another since 2011, so I think there is at least some credence to its name.” -As said by Abroadamerican, a brilliant blogger who described the award perfectly!
The Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for a Liebster Award
2. Display the award logo on your blogpost
3. Write a short post explaining why you are passionate about blogging
4. Answer the questions provided by the blogger who nominated you
5. Nominate between 5-11 blogs that you feel would enjoy creating a blogpost for this award
6. Define the rules in your post
7. Inform your nominees
Why am I passionate about blogging?
I find my blog gives me motivation to do more with my life as well as giving me a creative outlet for my writing.
Questions from Megan:
1. By the end of 2018, what goal would you like to have reached with regards to your blog?
I would like to reach 200 follows & complete 50 posts, although honestly I’m focusing more on the quality of my content recently, more so than the reach of my blog or posts.
2. What is your proudest achievement?
Besides giving birth to my daughter and getting to where I am today despite my mental health, it would have to be starting my blog and sticking to it as I struggle to complete things and stick to anything.
3. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
Running through the tall grass on a summers day in a white floral dress that I adored, with my grandad and mum watching, I must have been about 3 because the grass was almost as tall as I was and pretty much everything looked like it belonged to a giant.
4. The city or the country?
The country 100%! I’m not one to love crowds or people or cities all that much even though I’m fascinated by it. I’ve always wanted my little farmhouse on the side of a hill with a little plot of land and a select few animals to accommodate it.
5. What’s your favourite movie?
I’m actually not sure what my favourite movie is… possibly The Hobbit as it’s one trilogy I can watch over and over again.
6. Sweet or savoury?
7. What’s the best gig you have ever been to? If you haven’t been to one – which artist would you most like to see live?
Ed Sheeran’s first night at Wembley stadium for his multiply album was by far the most amazing thing I have ever done to date, I was so close to the stage too, it was insane! I only wish I knew what I was doing at a concert as I’d never been to one before so I got very dehydrated and hungry as we didn’t bring anything other than 2 bottles of water. *facepalm*
8. Are you a good cook?
I can be. My portions are way off though.
9. If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
Not be so afraid of doing things and to just ‘go for it’, no matter what someone else thinks.
10. Besides blogging, what do you do in your spare time?
I like to write in my bullet Journal & play PlayStation. Although I’m redecorating my home, which is taking over my life a little at the minute.
11. Do you have any fears or phobias?
I have a fear of tight spaces and crowds of people, due to my anxiety pretty much any situation that involves people is a phobia of mine.
1. What do you like to do in your spare time besides blogging?
2. If you could move to any country where would it be and why?
3. What are 3 words you would use to describe your blog?
4. What is your favourite season & why?
5. How long have you been blogging?
6. Do you have any tips or advice on blogging?
I do like writing posts like these once in a while as it allows me to reflect back on what it is I blog for and what content I want to put out there. I’ve been struggling lately to post on here mostly due to my insecurities but I’m hoping it comes with time. *fingers crossed*. If you have any ideas for new posts please do comment down below, I’d love to know what you think I should write about next.